General Assembly
of the Church of God
in Michigan

"equipping local congregations
to extend the Kingdom of God"

Older Adult Endowment

Purpose of the Endowment

Provide funds for leadership equipping and training events.

Help establish Older Adult Ministries in the local Church of God congregations in Michigan.

Assist churches and individuals with funds to participate in state recognized Older Adult Ministry activities.

A Great Start

An Older Adult Ministry Endowment has been established through the State Office of the Church of God in Michigan by an anonymous donor. The initial contribution is a great start, and combined with contributions from people like you, the endowment will become a great tool for our older adults.

Peak Your Interest

Your contribution will be added to the initial donation. Once the endowment has grown through gifts and the accrual of interest to $50,000, 60% of the interest will be used to benefit our seniors. The remaining 40% will be reinvested into the endowment. Only our seniors will be eligible to use any of these funds. The balance of the endowment is $41,469 as of December 31, 2017, respectively.

Thank Your Senior

This will only benefit our seniors. If you are a senior and need financial assistance in order to attend functions recognized by the State Office of the Church of God in Michigan, you will be eligible. For everyone who is not a senior, this is your way of helping the golden individuals in your congregation. A way for you to say thank you seniors for all you have done for me.

A Gift That Keeps On Giving

The greatest thing about this endowment is that it will never go away. Because only the interest will be used to support senior adult activities, the balance will remain intact. This is truly a gift that keeps on giving.

Some Day You Will Be A Senior

Even if you are not a senior yet, the endowment will be there for you when you are and will continue to be there for the next generations. A comforting thought to know that you can help seniors of today, tomorrow, and beyond with your gift right now.


Give using PayPal.

Checks make payable to: Church of God in Michigan
4212 Alpha Street, Lansing, Michigan 48910-0711